Lessons in Developing a Miracle Consciousness

Miracles are living educational tools, and are unlike any teaching tools we were taught to use for physical learning. Miracles are the means to reach the higher frequency defined by Pure Love. Because the Living Language of the Universe is Pure Love, learning to make use of miracles to communicate the Universal Language of Love for us is essential for our survival, as well as the survival of our world. Miracles use the vibrations of our words to help us communicate with a higher degree of integrity. When the words we speak are in alignment with miracles, they are honest and without malice. It is in this space that we experience miracles. Because of the implications of the meaning of the lessons miracles provide, it important to learn how to make consistent use them. In this we will learn the value of our OWN words, and how to use them to change our world.
Welcome to The Miracle Writer, and Lessons in Miracles

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Does it Add Up?

Pin It
There are a lot of things that do not add up in our world. For one thing, 99% of the people serving the other 1% that have access to material value may add up to 100%, but this equation makes no sense and math must make perfect sense if it is to work perfectly.

What makes perfect sense in our world is not even remotely reasonable. The intellectual way of approaching math without adding whole emotional integrity is insane. The Right to wealth is unlimited. That 99% of the people are excluded from this perfect equation is insane. Everyone has a Universal Right to wealth. This Right is protected Universally. The reason we do not use this Right is because our world has always protected the rights of the few over the Rights of the many. This is done out of fear of loss, which only aggravates the problem.

We believe that in order to evenly distribute material wealth, someone must lose so someone else can win. This is hardly fair, and the Living Laws that define the Universe do not uphold this premise. In nature, one tree is not deprived of leaves so another one can have leaves that belongs to the other tree. The belief in loss is an unnatural state, which can only be maintained if there is fear. The answer is simple, but not easy. Remove the fear from the beliefs that support it.

This is obviously not anything our world can do without Help instituting the Higher Laws that do not deny one to give to another. The aspect of the 4th dimension that the 3rd dimension does not understand are miracle assignments. Miracle assignments do not add anything, they take away what does not support the integrity in Living Law. Without support, the unnatural conditions that protect the 1%, while denying the other 99%, are left without a physical or 3D reference. Without a 3D reference, consciousness transcends the 3D experience into a higher frequency of development. In 3D, this is called evolution.

The whole Universe is defined by Laws that add up perfectly and make sense because emotional integrity is defined first. What our world has been taught is to uphold material value first, and then this is supposed to protect emotional integrity. This obviously does not work. What do we believe is going to happen in a world that has not learned to apply emotional mathematics ahead of intellectual science? We are about to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment